Saturday 4 February 2012

Visit Malacca..



Malacca is one of the best place to both live in and travel in Malaysia. At least that's what I think.
A small State in Malaysia that is both rich with historical heritage and a shopping paradise.

Historical heritage: There are historical buildings and attractive sights all over Malacca. Colorful and graceful. At times feels like a travel back in time when I was a child in places where my parents would bring me to. The smell of coffee and milo in the air that only Malaccan can make. The old sturdy rows of buildings full with history and marks of time even after years of corrosion, still look as it was.. homey, welcoming and at times to certain extend, simply nostalgic.

Shopping Paradise: Malacca is never short of shopping malls and also streets and places where rare items be it clothes or even rare gems can be found. Only in Malacca. Jonker Street is one of the most famous around where performers would perform on the street, hawkers would sell food and all sorts of attractive items that is uniquely Malacca.

I can't say enough about Malacca except that I'm in love with this town. Never have I walk around Malacca feeling unsafe or not welcomed. Do come meet Malacca. The town I would probably grow old in.

For more information or travel tips, do visit these websites. I find it quite informative. I hope you do too.

http://www.malacca.ws/
http://ccwen08.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-visit-to-historical-city-of-malacca.html