Saturday 24 March 2012

Collection of SIRIM Label (Stickers) for iPhone 4S



For all MY iPhone 4S buyers from 12th March to 20th March, I yesterday received your SIRIM Label from our government. It is advised that you affix the label to your iPhone 4S.
Here's what the note that comes with the SIRIM labels says:

"This SIRIM label is provided to you with the assurance that the product meets the quality requirements of the specified standard of specification, and that the product is a genuine Apple product supplied to you directly from manufacturer.
Please find enclosed the SIRIM label that has been issued for your Apple product(s) :
IPHONE A1387
Please kindly affix the label to your product or your warranty card accordingly.
Thank You."

I've already called most of you to collect and some already did. But for others who haven't, which is still quite a few as you can see from my picture, please don't hesitate to call and arrange for collection.
Anyway, I've already checked with my friends, its OK if you don't affix it anyway. At least it won't effect your warranty status or anything. But if you want it, CALL me.

By the way, I'm not a lousy shoot! The picture was blurred intentionally since all the labels have unique serial numbers.

Thanks.